The user folds their fingers so that only their thumb, index, and middle fingers are extended. They then gesture with this hand toward the target and say, "
- Rourou does not work on gods.
- Its effectiveness depends on power dynamics between the user and caster. An affected shinki can break the spell if their mental fortitude is greater than that of the caster.
- If the target is a stray, the user must recite all of the target's names before attempting to cast the spell.
"You wanna dig out my tush-crystal, Yukine?!"
The contents of this article and/or its subpages contain manga spoilers.
- Kazuma uses Rourou to interrogate Saku about his intentions and the identity of his master.
- Mikagami uses it on Kazuma in order to obtain information about Bishamon's act of high treason.