Moyu (望喩) is one of Tenjin's current shinki. She's part of a group of four female shinki who present themselves as "The Tenjin Sisters" (now consisting of only three members).
Moyu is, like most of Tenjin's shinki, a young woman. She has medium length straight dark brown hair tied in low twintails, with some shorter locks resting on her forehead. Her eye color in a pale shade of somewhat greenish yellow.
Moyu is dressed in a white kimono with a red hakama over it - the common set of clothing for shrine maidens worn by Tenjin's other female shinki, as well as Tsuyu.
Some time later, when Daikoku visits various shrines to find a shinki who would agree to take part in Yukine's purification ceremony, Moyu is once again seen along with the other "Tenjin Sisters", expressing unease over the possible consequences of a failed ceremony.
After Miyu blights Tenjin as she attemps cutting he wrist, Moyu takes part in performing a purification ceremony on her before her banishment.
- The character used for Moyu's true name, 望 (chosen reading unknown), means "to hope" or "to desire". It can also mean "full moon".
- The character added for her given name, 喩 yu, means "metaphor".
- Moyu's shinki form and alternative names as Tenjin's shinki have not been revealed.
- Possible "true" name readings could be nozomu, nozomi, mochi or mochizuki.
- Her most probable vessel name reading is 望器 bōki. Another, less likely reading is mōki.