|Other Name(s):||The Thunder Blade|
|Manga Debut:||Chapter 35 (shinki form)|
Chapter 56 (human form)
Kiun (黄云) is Takemikazuchi's most well-known Shinki, taking the form of a serpentine dragon made of lightning. His vessel name is Ōki (黄器).
Kiun has the appearance of a young man with long light-colored hair, some of which is tied in a knot on the back of his head. His most noticeable features are his eyes - which are drawn with dark irises and white pupils - and the horizontal scar on the bridge of his nose and another on his neck. Kiun is dressed in traditional Japanese clothing similar to the garbs worn by Shinto priests.
- Kiun's true name, 黄 ki, means the color yellow.
- The character added for Kiun's given name, 云 un, means "to say". The meaning of "cloud" has also been historically associated with it, however.
- Despite his vessel form supposedly being pure lightning, Kiun does bleed in his dragon form.
- The distinctive scar on his nose has been left by Kazuma, who interrupted Kiun's assault on Ebisu by cutting the snout and neck of his shinki form.
- Kiun is one of two currently known shinki to take the form of living creatures, the other one being Kuraha.
- Incidentally, both Kiun and Kuraha sustain damage to their shinki forms during the events of the story that leaves them scarred in their human forms as well.
- During conversation with master Takemikazuchi Kiun reveals his opinion on Blessed Regalias (originally 祝の器 hafuri no utsuwa):
«Hafuri are extremely rare. That can be seen as either a good or a bad omen. "Hafuri" also carries the meaning of "burial". One would wonder if such a thing would truly bring its master good fortune.» 
- Noragami Chapter 57 Original manga translation by fast-moon @tumblr.com