Kazuma (兆麻, Kazuma?) is one of Bishamonten's Shinki. When he is called by his shinki name, "Chōki", Kazuma transforms into a cherry blossom-shaped earring with the ability to navigate and track others. He is a Blessed Regalia.
He later becomes a Nora after having Yato use him as a Shinki, obtaining his second shinki name, "Rekki".
Kazuma appears to be in his late teens with short cut hair. In the anime, his hair is colored brown and his eyes are colored green. His height is 174cm. He wears a pair of thick-rimmed glasses and is normally seen dressed in his uniform. In his Shinki form, he appears as a cherry blossom-shaped earring. Before becoming a blessed regalia, his shinki form was of a nail. In a flashback, he's seen with his hair tied back and wearing a green kimono.
Kazuma is a calm, serious, and sensible person. He cares deeply for Vaisravana/Bishamonten, calling her by a pet name, "Veena", as well as his fellow Shinki. He is also shown to be extremely loyal to his master, as well as responsible and trustworthy. He also honors his debts, particularly to Yato, who he begged to slay his fellow shinki to save Bishamonten. He is polite to everyone, regardless of if he is stressed or not. When he was just starting as a shinki, he was shown to have no talent but is currently a blessed shinki, meaning he is hardworking and his loyalty and care for Veena motivated him to be the best shinki he could. He is a kind person in general and a good teacher, as he willingly teaches Yukine some techniques as his fellow blessed shinki. Despite his serious nature, he is shown to have a comical side, particularly when it comes to his loyalty/crush/mild obsession with Bishamonten. He also enjoys teasing his friends such as Yukine and Yato (writing on Yukine's face during practice and promising Yato a new phone but instead giving him a carrier pigeon). His actions in the past, of ordering Yato to kill Bishamonten's shinki clan, still haunts him. He feels like trash for not telling Bishamonten the truth and for feeling good about her needing him and having to rely on a Nora to save Bishamonten.
He is very knowledgeable about his duties as a shinki and about techniques to use as a blessed shinki, despite most likely not having a teacher. He is very analytical of Veena's battle situations and does his best to guide everyone to make sure they can help Veena to the best of their abilities. According to him in chapters 35 and 40, this is because, as he has stated: "to be in total control of a situation, you must have confidence in yourself". Despite showing pride in his abilities, he is not arrogant about them and does his best to continue improving himself for Bishamonten's sake.
In order not to blight his master, he is shown to suppress his feelings and not feel guilt for his actions, no matter what they be. He tells Yukine this is because if he doesn't feel guilty for his actions then what he does isn't a sin and won't blight his master. Furthermore, he claims that he's imperfect and has regrets. However, he felt that he did the right thing and so it was not a sin and doesn't warrant anyone's criticism, something Yukine found to be extreme. His loyalty to Bishamonten can go to extremes as he was willing to slay his fellow shinki to save her, even in the present as he murdered Tsuguha. He also used Bind on Yukine to force him to reveal the location of the sorcerer. Despite knowing doing so would endanger Yato's health, breaking off his good relationship with Yukine who now considers him an enemy.
- Boundary (一線/Issen): Like all Shinki, Kazuma has the ability to create a Boundary, though he struggled with it at first.
- Tracking: Kazuma is exceptionally skilled at tracking people, gods, and Shinki. He is also a skilled navigator.
- Umbra (陰固/Inko): Kazuma has the ability to manipulate his surroundings. He was able to make it so that Vaisravana and Kuraha were unable to see Hiyori.
- Restraint (縛布/Bakufu): Kazuma has the ability to cast a binding restraint on a target with a power equal to or less than his own. This ability appears to take the form of invisible chains.
- Resound (朗々/Rourou): Kazuma used this spell on Kugaha in an attempt to get him to say who he was working for. He used this on Yato but found it ineffective. He used this skill again to make Yukine talk unwillingly. However, Yukine was able to break the spell.
- Domination: Kazuma has the special ability to connect with other shinki, he can either guide them (like he does with Vaisravana's other shinki) or he can attack (like he did with Kiun, in his form of a serpentine dragon made of lightning). It is shown that he can take domination only if he believes so.
Spell/Chant/Song: It enables him to cast spells that can be used as protection or to attack; in the manga, he uses this to help Yato in his fight (Chapter 65)
- He is the last survivor of the "Ma" clan, Bishamonten's old Shinkis.
- Aside from Kazuma, Nora, Yukine, and Kugaha are the only other Shinki seen using the Restraint ability. Nora has only used this in the anime though, and it never happened in the manga, at least not yet.
- Kazuma has stated aloud that he loves Bishamonten.
- Kazuma, along with Bishamonten, sung the song Hanakagari.
- Kazuma looks several years younger without his glasses.
- His glasses are prone to break when he is seriously shocked or surprised, such as when Yatogami (Yaboku, Yato) fake-kissed Bishamonten.
- True to his name, Kazuma, which literally means “Premonition/Omen”, in Chapter 77, page 6, he had a vision in which his god, Bishamonten, was reincarnated due to being killed by the sorcerer
- He became a Nora in chapter 78.2 as Yato's shinki.
- Yato is unsure if Kazuma should be legally allowed to drink since he is physically 19.
- It is revealed that he died at the age of 19, at the hands of his brother due to him fixing to take over the family business.
- Although named Kazu by both Bishamon and Yato, Bishamon used the kanji 兆-trillion while Yato chose 暦-calender. These are not typical kun readings of these kanji, but both happen to be related to the word 算える (kazoeru) "to calculate, to enumerate." The kanji 算 can be read to mean "divining rod", linking it to 兆 "omen", while 暦 is related to 歷, another kanji with the meaning "to calculate."
- His name and appearance seem to resemble Kazuma Satou from KonoSuba, albeit differing personalities.
- He secretly keeps photos of Bishamonten by cropping her from group photos.
- Noragami Manga: Chapter 78.