Bind (縛布, Bakufu, lit: "binding cloth") is a shinki ability that renders the target immobile. It has been shown to work on both shinki and humans; however, the wielder must know the target's name in order for it to take effect.
- It is first used by Kazuma to stop Hiyori from fleeing.
- Kazuma attempts to use it on Yukine while training, but Yukine blocks it using a Borderline.
- Off-screen, Yukine practices the spell on Kuraha, only succeeding after imagining him as a small cat rather than a lion.
- Kugaha uses Bind on Hiyori.
- Yukine attempts to use it on Kugaha, but fails since he does not know Kugaha's new name, Edachi.
- In the manga, High Sentinel Oushi attempts to use Bind on Kazuma, but fails since he does not consider himself subordinate to her. In the anime, Kazuma successfully uses it on Oushi, then releases her moments later.